Teenagers are adults in making but they still have a bit of childish
selfishness clinging to them and so they can let you see the
disappointment of getting a regular Christmas gift or an unwanted thing
as a gift. However, you can make the difference by wrapping your gift
well and make it look special. Besides, we have some wonderful
suggestions to make your teenaged kids happy this Christmas:
- Funky T-shirts with unusual messages and your teenager’s face on
it will certainly be a cherished gift for a college going teenager.
- If you have been squabbling with your teenaged kid about getting
the piercing or a body tattoo, you may be able to iron your
differences this Christmas by gifting them a makeover gift
certificate instead of a safe and quality beauty saloon.
- Buy them a designer dress, watch, purse, wallet or accessory and
see your prince or princess glow on Christmas with delight.
- Camping gear, study tour packages, first drives on Ferrari,
military tank or your teenager son’s favorite car or getting them
enrolled into a car driving training school can be some of the best
Christmas gifts, active teenagers will love.
- Today’s techno-kids love latest gadgets such as their own PCs,
mobile phones, music systems, home theater systems, IPods, DVD
players and video games.
- Funky alarm clocks will help to wake up your kid for college in
time. Clocky, the latest invention might be the one you will need.
This alarm clock runs off when you hit the snooze button, hides
itself somewhere and you cannot turn it off until you are fully
awake to find it.
- Heart shaped pillows and key chains, lovebirds and a book of
charms also find their way to teenager’s heart.